Sunday, March 16, 2008

A buncha Croc crock.

Finally, a public outlet for me to complain about the stupidity of the world and my personal ideas on how to eradicate all the brain/eye/ear garbage that I experience on a daily basis. Or where I can discuss the seemingly infinite amusements that is my life.

Let me begin with the first of a series of posts providing evidence that humans are in fact de-evolving.

One prime example is this:

And just when I thought things couldn't get any worse....:


...they do:




WHY, God, WHY?!:




I suppose I'm being a little dramatic. Horrific fashion sense isn't a sign for the end of humanity... but honestly, doesn't just looking at Crocs make you question the validity of human life?

I researched the Pros for purchasing such footwear, and this is what I got according to Crocs.com:

"top reasons you gotta have 'em

  1. Really soft, super comfortable, molds to your feet
  2. Barely there, weighing only 6 ounces
  3. Vented so air passes through, keeping feet cool

and even more reasons

  1. Non-marking slip-resistant soles
  2. Bacteria* and odor resistant
  3. Ultra-hip Italian styling
  4. Port holes allow water and sand to pass through
  5. Can be sterilized in water and bleach
  6. Easy maintenance, just wipe clean
  7. Orthotic molded foot bed for ultimate comfort and support"
*Bacteria resistant? How in the...?!

Why must people be so difficult? You must be a little bitch if you can't handle normal shoes and must have one that molds to your ugly feet, is easy to clean and has holes in it to keep it cool and less stanky. I mean, none of those reasons justifies the ugliness that are Crocs.

Crocs... you think you are so innovative and cool. Kind of... but not really. Especially on the "cool" part.